 Robotics / 21026
Re: Where and what to buy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 19:41:03 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Sorry, not quite the question I was asking. More specifically, is the
(for example) yellow plates pack actually discounted from what it was
before now that it is on "special" ??

Hardly any items on the clearance page are discounted.  The yellow plates
were $8 in the 2001 catalog (hard copy), then $8.50 in 2002, and are not
in the 2003 catalog at all.  I suspect "clearance" to them has more to do
with discontinuation than discount.

Normally I avoid Pitsco except for things you cannot get elsewhere as
it is so very very expensive.

Especially if you consider ordering a $10 item and discover shipping is $6
and that they charge sales tax (to California anyway) on top of that.

Maggie C.