 Robotics / 21018
Re: Where and what to buy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 13:09:10 GMT

oops! 'CLEARANCE' area, not 'specials'

http://www.plestore.com/catalog.cfm?dest=dir&linkon=Section&linkid=75

Rich

--- Jonathan Spitz <jspiar@yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
I'm traveling to United States next week and I'll be
staying in Los Angeles for two weeks. I would like
know which LEGO kits or pieces do you recomend that
buy and where to buy them. I know there are cheaper
places than the normal ones but as I don't live in
USA
I dont know where exactly.
I already posses a RIS 2.0 set and a Vision Command.
Probably I won't have another chance of buying a
mindstorms set for the next 2 years because they
aren't sold here in Israel.
Also, if anyone wants to meet me please write and if
you can recommend me where to buy a cheap notebook
(used/new) and digital camera I would be grateful.
Jonathan

Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexión
4004-1010 desde Buenos Aires. Usuario: yahoo;
contraseña: yahoo
Más ciudades: http://conexion.yahoo.com.ar
--
Did you check the web site first?: