 Robotics / 20782
Re: searching walls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 06:23:43 GMT

For the drive, can you apply an adder-subtracter mechanism using one
rotation sensor?  If so, other rotation sensor could be used on rotating
ultrasonic.

In lugnet.robotics, Germán Rojas writes:
Hello:
I want to do that my Bot can find a wall, after them i want that his
location are parallel or penpendicular to the wall.

Anybody here know something about this problem?
The start position/orientation don't have any restriction.
I'm working with 2 rotation  sensors(each per left/right motor-wheel) and 1
ultrasonic sensor(technicstuff) that can rotate(but without rotation sensor
because are 1 RCX), with leJOS.

Thanks for your help
best regards

Germán