 Robotics / 20780
20779  |  20781
Subject:
searching walls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2003 23:55:02 GMT

Hello:
I want to do that my Bot can find a wall, after them i want that his
location are parallel or penpendicular to the wall.

Anybody here know something about this problem?
The start position/orientation don't have any restriction.
I'm working with 2 rotation  sensors(each per left/right motor-wheel) and 1
ultrasonic sensor(technicstuff) that can rotate(but without rotation sensor
because are 1 RCX), with leJOS.

Thanks for your help
best regards

Germán