 Robotics / 20752
Re: Custom Pneumatic Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 12:43:31 GMT

While some are certainly single acting, double acting versions are
available:

  http://www.fireservice.co.uk/equipmentrta.php

There are better examples than this kicking around, I found one a while ago
with an exploded diagram showing the inner workings. It made my head hurt
trying to work it out.

They need to be more bulky for starters but I think I know how to make one. It
would be a nightmare to build one in 1:20 scale that does not leak too much
though (at least for me without proper industrial tools).

I won't try to explain how they must work without paper and pencil, ASCII-art
is too troublesome this time...

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu