 Technic / 10347
Re: Custom Pneumatic Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 08:49:14 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Gregory Muri writes:
Hi everyone,

I was just curious if anybody had ever tried to make any custom length
cylinders that were functional with the Lego pneumatics.  I was thinking
about it the other day and it seems like it shouldn't be that difficult.

Hm... If one could find a tube of the same diameter it would be easy to cut the
original cylinders and insert some extra length. The stroke would still be
limited so the piston needs lenghtening too, that might be harder with the new
versions though.

Perhaps an all custom version can be made?

How about telescopic? (how do they retract those IRL?).

I need to think about this for a while...

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)