 Technic / 10348
Re: My version of Jennifer Clark's Demag AC50-1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 08:53:10 GMT

Is there any reason you used the right stick for drive instead of the left • one?
It would feel wrong for me at least.

You can assign any function to any channel.  I fly RC Stunt planes so that may
have swayed my choice.

Yes, I know that. But the left stick is normaly the one that does not return to
center when you let go of it, thus a normal one for throttel...

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)