 Robotics / 20669
20668  |  20670
Subject:
My version of Jennifer Clark's Demag AC50-1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 20:22:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have just posted the preliminary web page showing my version of Jennifer
Clark's Demag AC50-1.  All functions are radio controlled using modified RC
servo cards to drive the Lego motors directly from the RC receiver.

The web page is: http://users.adelphia.net/~istafford/lego-AC50.html

Questions and comments are welcome.

Irv Stafford  (So. Calif. AFOL)