 Robotics / 20670
Re: The Jamocklaquat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 00:36:22 GMT

Eric Sophie wrote:
The Jamocklaquat - Technic Fig Scale Mecha - Fully Articulated Mindstorms
Robot - 41 Motors - 1 VC - 12 RCX - 1 Scout - 2 Control Centers - 50 Inches
Tall - More Pictures Soon - ;)

How do you say Jamo's name, i.e. what syllable is accented?  I'd hate to
offend him by saying his name wrong if we were to meet in a dark alley :)
And is there some meaning to his cool name?  What do his robot buddies
call him? or is he really lonesome 'cause there's no one like him?

   Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)
   "Now Davros has created a machine-creature; a monster which
   will terrorize and destroy millions and millions of lives and
   lands throughout all eternity.  He has given this machine a
   name: a Dalek.  It is a word new to you, but for a thousand
   generations it is a name that will bring fear and terror."
                        -Dr. Who, "Genesis of the Daleks" (1975)