 Technic / 10353
Re: Custom Pneumatic Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 12:28:39 GMT

How about telescopic? (how do they retract those IRL?).

Opening the valve releases the oil and whatever force is pressing on the
piston forces the oil out and back into the resovoir.

So there is no system to "suck" it back in apart from ol' gravity? True they
are almost always used to tip lorry beds and rise elevators and such.

The old pnumatic system worked by pumping the air out of the cylinder.

I know, I'm actually old enough to own a few of them :)

Thanks!

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu