 Robotics / 20546
Re: LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 12:44:00 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "Brass Tilde" <brasstilde@insightbb.com> writes:
Go to the LDraw Org home page at http://www.ldraw.org for compatible

Unfortunately, all attempts to do so fail with a DNS error.

programs. I'd recommend trying MLCad.

MLCad's readme specifically states to install LDRAW and LEDIT prior to
installing MLCAD.  Does this mean that MLCad will work, even though LDRAW
doesn't.  I'm not interested in drawing things, just in view previously
created instructions.

The LDraw website has been down for the weekend.

MLCad provides you the ability to view other people's LDraw files, just
ignore its ability to create new LDraw files.

I have an LDraw clone that runs in windows, you can find it at
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/ldlite

That one appears to work.  Thanks.

Kevin