 Robotics / 20541
Re: LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 20:45:49 GMT

Go to the LDraw Org home page at http://www.ldraw.org for compatible
programs. I'd recommend trying MLCad.

I have an LDraw clone that runs in windows, you can find it at
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/ldlite

-gyug

In lugnet.robotics, "Brass Tilde" <brasstilde@insightbb.com> writes:
I've seen a number of models' instructions apparently created with LEdit,
but when I try to run the LDraw program, I get a run time error on both
Win98SE and WinXP Pro.  I can't get LEdit to run either.  Since the author
is apparently no longer with us, is there another program that does this
type of thing, and where can I get it?

Thanks,
Brass