 Robotics / 2022
RE: legOS - Does it work for you?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 20:39:58 GMT

Ben you were right!  I replace the malloc/free routines with
a very simple array based allocation scheme and everything
works great.  I guess the other malloc I grabbed off the net
wasn't any good either.

Not necessarily - it may be that the replacement happens to
put things
were some memory corruption doesn't hit them...

Not sure if this is your problem, but most malloc implementations are
not thread safe.  Try putting your old malloc back with a lock around
it and see if that improves it.

-Allen