 Robotics / 1997
Re: legOS - Does it work for you?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 16:30:40 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Ben Laurie) writes:
Rick Kimball wrote:
It might be worth picking up the standard malloc/free and seeing if they
work any better.

Ben you were right!  I replace the malloc/free routines with
a very simple array based allocation scheme and everything
works great.  I guess the other malloc I grabbed off the net
wasn't any good either.

Thanks!