 Robotics / 19280
19279  |  19281
Subject:
Detecting tilt with an Accelerometer.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:43:23 GMT

I've had discussions lately with a VERY large number of people about using an accelerometer to detect if an object (like a LegWay) is tilting.

I'd like to continue the discussion here, with anyone willing to talk about it.

Let me start by saying, "It won't work."

I could be wrong, and I'd be willing to listen to anyone who can prove otherwise, but I really don't think it will work.

thanks
Steve

For anyone not already on the list (who received a BCC of this message) feel free to join: lego-robotics@crynwr.com