 Robotics / 19247
    Re: Announcing LegWay, Finally —T. Alexander Popiel
   (...) There's some difficulties with hooking 4 analog sensors up to a single RCX. ;-) Even if there weren't however, that wouldn't change the fact that the range sensors (light or otherwise) cannot tell the difference between the ground being tilted (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Announcing LegWay, Finally —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Actually, you can look at the rate of change. As the surface is tilted, the robot would start to fall as it tries to maintain a distance. Then, the rate of change will increase, so it will compensate by moving the other direction (return to (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Announcing LegWay, Finally —Christophe Vanhecke
   Steve, Please, please, publish the source code !!!! A lot of people here are wondering about these mysterious algorithms !!!! Everyone whoes agree please reply to this message ;-) - Christophe - PS: Just for fun, why not thinking to : - a LegWay (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Announcing LegWay, Finally —Jeff Lalo
   First off.......WOW!!!! This is the first RCX project to make my eyes bulge from my head. Steve you have done an incredible job. I once tried in a vain attempt to use the Lego light sensor and NQC to solve an inverted pendulum problem, programming (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Announcing LegWay code, Finally —Steve Hassenplug
   Just two requests? Well, I guess that's enough. Now that the SlashDotting has calmed down, it's been added to my web page. Or, you can see it here: (URL) are the important lines: CenterPoint1 = (CenterPoint1 + MotorSetting - 8); MotorSetting = (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Announcing LegWay code, Finally —Brian B. Alano
   If others are like me, we've been holding our breath, knocking on wood, and chanting mantras in the hope that nothing got in the way of you sharing the code. The *last* thing we wanted to do was jinx it by bombarding you with groveling, slathering (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)