 Robotics / 19165
Re: Quick reference for NQC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 11:26:27 GMT

Tony Hafner wrote:

Where would I find a simple reference for getting started with NQC?  I'm
looking for something that lists what software/firmware you need to get NQC
code into the RCX and walks you through getting a program running.

The manual that comes with NQC is well written and quite concise - it's hard
to imagine something smaller that would still tell you all you need to know.

I recommend that you RTFM.

Mail : <sjbaker1@airmail.net>   WorkMail: <sjbaker@link.com>
URLs : http://www.sjbaker.org
        http://toobular.sf.net   http://lodestone.sf.net