 Robotics / 19168
Re: Quick reference for NQC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 18:14:04 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Tony Hafner writes:
Where would I find a simple reference for getting started with NQC?  I'm
looking for something that lists what software/firmware you need to get NQC
code into the RCX and walks you through getting a program running.

Thank you everyone for the responses.  Now I know where to get NQC along
with the other goodies...

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com