 Robotics / 19163
Re: Quick reference for NQC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 02:24:09 GMT

This may not help, but try BricX. I believe it comes with NQC built in,
along with a nice little GUI.

The firmware is the same as what came with your lego software.

I don't know about you, but I was pretty much able to learn how by looking
at the sample programs that they provided. After you type of program, you
push the "compile and download" button. It not really that complicated :-)

I hope this helps!

Timothy

In lugnet.robotics, Tony Hafner writes:
Where would I find a simple reference for getting started with NQC?  I'm
looking for something that lists what software/firmware you need to get NQC
code into the RCX and walks you through getting a program running.

Thanks!

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com