 Robotics / 19162
    Quick reference for NQC? —Tony Hafner
   Where would I find a simple reference for getting started with NQC? I'm looking for something that lists what software/firmware you need to get NQC code into the RCX and walks you through getting a program running. Thanks! -- Tony Hafner (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Quick reference for NQC? —Timothy Schroeder
     This may not help, but try BricX. I believe it comes with NQC built in, along with a nice little GUI. The firmware is the same as what came with your lego software. I don't know about you, but I was pretty much able to learn how by looking at the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Quick reference for NQC? —Steve Baker
     (...) The manual that comes with NQC is well written and quite concise - it's hard to imagine something smaller that would still tell you all you need to know. I recommend that you RTFM. ---...--- Steve Baker ---...--- Mail : <sjbaker1@airmail.net> (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: Quick reference for NQC? —John Hansen
     (...) Also, if you are running a Windows PC then you can use BricxCC ((URL) which ships with an NQC tutorial written by Marc Overmars. It is a nice intro to using NQC. The sample programs which come with BricxCC are tied to the tutorial. If you have (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Quick reference for NQC? —Mike Thorn
     (...) Tony, I'm sure eventually once you get past the installation and compiling and downloading and all that stuff a reference sheet with NQC commands will come in handy. I've found a few of them for you: (URL) it helps you somewhat. :-) ~Mike (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Quick reference for NQC? —Tony Hafner
   (...) Thank you everyone for the responses. Now I know where to get NQC along with the other goodies... -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)