 Robotics / 1708
Re: RCX port information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 23:48:06 GMT

On Mon, 21 Dec 1998 16:07:33 GMT, "Michael Gasperi"
<gasperi@alynk.com> wrote:
You might want to try the input multiplexer I developed first.  It won't
void your warranty like cutting up your RCX will and it will give you up to
7 channels on one RCX input.  See "Build an Input Mux" on
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Michael_Gasperi/lego.htm.

Warranty? well, shipping back and forth to the US would be more than
half the cost of a new RIS, let alone a RCX. But thanks for the link,
I'll archive it for now...

Jasper