 Robotics / 16796
Re: Home-made One-way valve
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 23:02:39 GMT

Andy Gombos wrote:

So, define vacuum as an area of lower pressure than the surrounding
environment.  I think that satisfies most if not all of your requirements,
and is what most people seem to think of when they mention vacuum.

So you are happy to say that you can increase the amount of vacuum in
a sealed tank by placing it at the bottom of a bucket of water?

Mmm'K.

Mail : <sjbaker1@airmail.net>   WorkMail: <sjbaker@link.com>
URLs : http://www.sjbaker.org
       http://toobular.sf.net   http://lodestone.sf.net