 Robotics / 16496
Re: FT vs LEGO pneumatics (was: extensions from hitechnicstuff)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 04:14:06 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Soh Chio Siong writes:
Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Somehow I can't see opening a MIB copy of this just to get these parts. :-)
Assuming you could find one. But if you found one that had damaged parts,
using stuff from 9705 (or whichever it was) doesn't seem quite so bad.

Well, Larry, you can say there's always some dumb fool who has done it.

I would not call anyone a "dumb fool" because they decided to open a set and
enjoy it... I was just saying I thought it was a bit ironic that this
particular (technic holy grail??) set would be a source...

Sets are to be enjoyed. I am gonna open *all* my MIBs someday. Me or my
heirs anyway. Some of them, just not right away.