 Robotics / 1646
Re: flexible tubbing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 23:31:58 GMT

On Fri, 18 Dec 1998 18:35:49 GMT, you wrote:

Thanks for the response.  There are some good ideas here.  I think that I
will start by looking for some thin wall surgical tubing, and looking into
gum rubber and silicon tubing.  There is a RC model store on my way home,
and I think I may be able to find some tubing there.

I will post my results of the most flexible found if any one is interested.

To the question of what it is for exactly.  I have a working
Harvester/processor (or single-grip harvester) head (excavator or hoe

Hello...

Your logging machine sounds like a great model.  I hope you're able to
show a bunch of detailed pictures in the future.

<ICS>