 Robotics / 1645
Re: Question for you Technic pros
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 22:50:30 GMT

Linc Smith wrote in message ...
John, if I am thinking of the same piece (cross axle w/ eyes #16, 1995) • that
can be found at

http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/r_axle.html

Then I am aware of at least two very similar piece that is 6 studs (fairly
sure) long.  They are meant to accept a ball to form a ball-joint.

Check out

http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/r_suspension.html

I'm not quite sure to which part you are refering at the above site, unless
you are talking about the "rack w/ tie rods" which is still quite different
from the cross axle w/ eyes #16.  But now that I think about it, I do
remember the part you are talking about.  There are two of them on Ice
Station Oddessy.

The Star Wars Y-wing uses 8 of the cross axle with eyes for the rear of the
engines.  They appear to be 14 studs in length.  Possibly a new part.

-John Van