 Robotics / 1644
Re: Question for you Technic pros
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 22:31:06 GMT

John, if I am thinking of the same piece (cross axle w/ eyes #16, 1995) that
can be found at

http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/r_axle.html

Then I am aware of at least two very similar piece that is 6 studs (fairly
sure) long.  They are meant to accept a ball to form a ball-joint.

Check out

http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/r_suspension.html

LINC