 Robotics / 16227
Re: Rokenstorms - A Rokenbok/Mindstorms frankenstein monster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 16:27:09 GMT

In article <GKCKLF.3JK@lugnet.com>,
Brian Stormont <brian@stormyprods.com> wrote:
In case anyone is interested, I've put together a web site detailing how I
disassembled a Rokenbok vehicle in order to build a radio control module for
Mindstorms.

That's kinda neat, but I'm not sure how Mindstorms is involved. You
didn't do anything that involves the RCX or the sensors that hook to
it. Motors are available in lots of sets and Mindstorms is not
required to get motors.

Also, is the motor output from the Rokenbok circuit board 9 volts, or
is it less?

--
Chris Osborn                      Full System, Inc.
fozztexx@fullsystem.com           2160 Jefferson St., #240