 Robotics / 15797
Re: Got my RIS 2.0 set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 22:02:26 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "Tilman Sporkert \(webMethods\)" <tilman@webmethods.com>
writes:
I just received my RIS 2.0 set. Here's a quick rundown:
- Part contents is identical to 1.5 except for
- The RCX is labeled 2.0. Otherwise, it is visually identical to the RCX
   that came with the 1.5 sets. There's no power connector.

Wait a minute... No power connector!?!?!? (looking frantically at the latest
catalog) What!?!?! Oh Gosh, it's true! What is LEGO thinking!?!?

J.-