 Robotics / 15769
Re: Anybody got a RIS 2.0 yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 21:20:13 GMT

On Wednesday, July 18, 2001, at 09:35  am, Tilman Sporkert (webMethods)
wrote:

Just wondering... I ordered a RIS 2.0 set one from S@H in the US on
Friday,
and got a ship confirmation notice on Monday. I haven't heard anything
on
this list or other lugnet newsgroups about anybody actually getting a
RIS
2.0 yet. I can't believe I'll be the first to get one. Unless of course
they
are shipping me a 1.5 set by accident...

I've had mine a week already, but I pre-ordered it pretty early.

How did you have it shipped?  It seemed like shipping took a day or two
longer than usual.

Greg Betzel