 Robotics / 15562
Re: What To Buy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 17:33:57 GMT

hey michael,

i spoke to some lego officials in newyork city. they said that theres
a sever shortage of sets all over the country. the best place to buy
the mindstorms 1.5 would be online at "amazon.com".

they are available as of now. i bought mine there and they shipped it
next day.

u may wanna try amazon.

--- Nicolai Gørtz <Revi@vip.cybercity.dk> wrote:
The RoboLab sets from LEGO DACTA might be a good idea for teaching
purposes,
otherwise I would recommend the RIS 1,0 -simply because you´ll save
money on
the battery part. I can imagine that in a classroom, the budget can
run wild
on batteries once the students start experimenting.

Nicolai Gørtz
--
Did you check the web site first?:
http://www.crynwr.com/lego-robotics

=====

"Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hate, Hate leads to Suffering" - Master Yoda, Star Wars - Episode I