 Robotics / 15584
15583  |  15585
Subject:
Lego in the Atlantic (was Re: What To Buy?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 20:36:41 GMT

Oooh oooh oooh!!! Meeee Pick me!

I'm in Nova Scotia, halfway there already.

Although the NPR website doesn't have a matching story.

--
Baha Baydar
bbaydar@isisnet.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Baker" <sjbaker1@airmail.net>

(Did anyone else hear the story on NPR today about the BILLIONS of Lego • bricks
that are floating around in mid-Atlantic after falling off the side of a • container
vessel?  Anyone up to a salvage mission! :-)  They estimate it may be 10 • to 20 years
before they eventually start washing onto beaches).