 Robotics / 15563
15562  |  15564
Subject:
Lego Mindstorms Controlled Train Crossing (Duel Track)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 22:36:52 GMT

After 9 months I finally put together the Web Page for my Lego
Mindstorms Controlled Train Crossing.

I invite you to check it out.
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_traincrossing.html

Dean