 Robotics / 15164
Re: Battery Tests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 01:48:35 GMT

How long will a NiMH hold a charge if not used?  If they completly
dischard, will they be harmed by recharging?

I read in the new popular science that someone came out with a 1 hour
recharger for NiMH.

I've been using NiMH batteries in just about everything - and I've been
very happy with them.  Their only significant drawback (that I've found
so far) is that they take a lot longer to charge than NiCd's.  So I keep
plenty of spares and always have some in my charger.

--
Steve Baker   HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net>
             WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com>

Tom Heverly