 Robotics / 15033
15032  |  15034
Subject:
Battery Tests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 18:10:42 GMT

Has anyone done any battery tests to determine which brand of battery last
longer in an RCX?  I have a demo at work early next month that will be an
8-hour show in which people can come up to our booth and play with several
robots we have via the LEGO remote control and push buttons.  I am wondering
how many batteries I need to purchase and if there is a differnce in the
following:

1) Duracel
2) Engerizer
3) Engerizer Titaium
4) Engerizer Photo Litium

My gut tells me to go with Engerizer Titaium as I have used this brand for
many years now and have been happy with them.  Duracel suscks IMOP.  I have
never put any batteries in my RCX as I have been lucky to only use the AC
adapter and not worry the battery hogs that I have heard the RCXs are. Any
help would be appreciated.