 Robotics / 14717
Re: More juice out of the standard motors.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 04:37:39 GMT

Yes, I tried it.  I don't know how the internals of the RCX work;
all I know is I put 12V in, and got 9V out.

--
Mark Haye, mhaye(at)tivoli(dot)com

"Matthias Jetleb" <jetleb@netcom.ca> wrote in message news:3ab97dfc.3015768@lugnet.com...
However, I don't know how to get more than 9V out of the RCX.  If you put
12V into the adapter, you still only get 9V out of the motor ports.
Have you actually tried this?

Matthias Jetleb
VA3-MWJ