 Robotics / 14623
Re: More juice out of the standard motors.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 23:32:13 GMT

Tricky , Tricky, here's the dilly, 8 to 24 tooth makes the fastest, but low
output power, try to find the proper combo so your motors don't work to
hard, add a worm gear to hold off the back spin, then try some more gears to
get the speed you need, it's kind of hard to say since I'm not sure what
your building and there are so many possibilites...give the Mindstorms
internals web page a visit for more info. good luck.

In lugnet.robotics, Magnus Fasting <pleboy@online.no> writes:
Hello

I'm trying to make a robot go as fast as possible, but it seems that the
power of the engines are stopping me. I own one RIS kit and nothing more.
Can i add some more batteries or something?

--

Magnus Fasting
E-mail: pleboy@online.no