 Robotics / 14313
Re: A dream Mindstorms/Technic piece...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 22:23:25 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jeffrey Hazen writes:

Others have come up with very clever self regulating compressor designs, if
that would suit.  Check the archives.

I've just put a brief description and some photos of my new "pneumatic and
electric hand controller with integrated on demand compressor" doohickey on
my website. It uses the switch on the small black 9V battery box as part of
the pressure limit mechanism:

   http://www.telepresence.strath.ac.uk/jen/lego/ideas.htm

Jennifer Clark