 Robotics / 13965
Re: Palmpilot and RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 22:44:46 GMT

i have it at home, but i do have someone else's port of nqc to the palm, and
the direct controller, i guess you can use the palm as a remote.

actually it may be for windows ce, but i'll check all the same.

m.

"Sebastian Scherer" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
Hi!
Does anybody see a possibility to use the Palmpilots IR-Port with the
RCX. I know that it is a IrDA-Port, but is it possible that the RCX
understands IrDA or either way the Palm sends some RCX style commands?
Any suggestions?
Thanx!

Sebastian Scherer