 Robotics / 13683
13682  |  13684
Subject:
Motor Speed Code
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 02:36:47 GMT

Hi,

I have a DC motor that provides quadrature encoding feedback.  I'm using the
332 with the motor control TPU functions and I was just wondering if anyone
has written any code or seen any code that will calculate the speed and
direction of the motors?

Basically I'm being lazy and hoping that someone has done this before...

Thanks

Sean Verret
M.Sc. Candidate 2002
B.Sc. Electrical Engineering 2000