 Robotics / 13678
13677  |  13679
Subject:
Help! I think I nuked my IR transmitter!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 15:34:40 GMT

Hello All, I'm new to all this so please forgive me if I breach any format
or protocal. I'm having some trouble with downloading my Mindstrorms 1.0
RCX. Every time I try a message says IR trans. not working. I tried all the
suggestions it gave and when I checked the battery in was in backwards! I
couldn't believe it, I must of been half asleep when I put it in. Could
this haven fried the transmitter and or the computer port?