 Robotics / 13681
Re: Help! I think I nuked my IR transmitter!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 17:51:46 GMT

Usually these circuits are protected against reversed polarity. Does the
green light work after the battery was properly installed. Have you
succeeded in installing the firmware? Try different settings on the tower
switch. Short range and Long range.

--
Bob Fay
California, USA