 Robotics / 11707
Re: Another pneumatic compressor and pressure switch designs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 15:08:59 GMT

Nice site and models.

Tony

"esl" <esl@informaxinc.com> wrote in message news:Fw5s10.9x7@lugnet.com...
I have built another pneumatic compressor and
pressure switch; I believe both are improvements
on the previous designs. The compressor is
full-stroke, double-pump, uses the new 9v motor
and is rather small; the pressure switch is
similar to Ralph Hempel's one but is more
compact. Both compressor and switch designs
adhere to exact LEGO geometry, so I expect
them to perform well in real models.

http://www.malgil.com/esl/lego/pneumatics.html

Any comments/suggestions/test results are
appreciated...

Regards,
Sergei Egorov

Reply to: esl at acm.org