 Robotics / 11752
Re: Another pneumatic compressor and pressure switch designs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 11:49:37 GMT

Hello,

if you need a rich air source you should something like this. http://www.gardena.de/Produkt.nsf/files/869DE.html
I don't know how to explain it in english. It has a hand air pressure
pump, a great tank of 5 liters and you should put no water inside the
tank if you use it with Lego

Ralf

Michael Tomlinson wrote:

I've seen lots of designs but none have enough power, air-wise.  I need
pressure and volume!  I made a good one once using two of the large spring
loaded pumps.  But that was using really old technic motors.... the
mindstorms motors are much to weak to power that design.  Besides, it was
huge :-(
The little cylinders make such a tiny amount of air, they're no use at all!
Does anyone have plans for a usable air source?

Ralf Krause
Bertha-von-Suttner-Gesamtschule Dormagen
Marie-Schlei-Strasse 6
41542 Dormagen
Germany

http://www.bvsdormagen.de