 Robotics / 1084
Re: Predator/Prey thoughts ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 11:50:44 GMT

On Thu, 3 Dec 1998 19:34:36 GMT, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Tim
McSweeney) wrote:

I was thinking more along the lines of a competition. Each person brings an
RCX and is assigned a team (Paper, Rock or Scissors) they are put in an
arena on fixed starting points and let loose, human judges watch and when
two RCX's collide points are scored (on paper perhaps? :) and the bots moved
back onto a random start position.  There is no obligation to program your
bot to follow any particular rules.  If a rock hits a scissors the rock gets
points and the scissors looses points, etc. after five minutes whoever has
the most points wins.

So... Robot Wars for RCXs? I admit I like the originals better - much
more spectacular :)

Jasper