 Publishing / HTML / 322 (-10)
  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) And let me be super-clear here for anyone just jumping in -- Classic-Castle is a nifty site and I have nothing against them. I'm just mentioning their forum as an example. And I understand that phpBB is nice and open source and free and easy (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

[ followup-to .publish.html, since this isn't generally interesting. :) ] (...) And that is indeed why I'm confused. I was referring to the phpBB on Classic-castle in the paragraph you quoted. Like all such BB forums, it basically has a big monotone (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: set font size for entire body via stylesheet

(...) All I'm saying is give some of the others a try until you figure out what's going on. (...) { font: weight style variant size/line-height font-name(s) } In this property, the order... is important (although not every value needs to be (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: set font size for entire body via stylesheet

(...) I have IE 6.0, and it worked for me. But while I was setting up the test, I realized I had misspelled the css filename in the html document, so always check the spelling! If you don't have this text rel="StyleSheet" in the <link> tag line, it (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: set font size for entire body via stylesheet

(...) Well "x-small" would be mostly OK, if it were consistent between platforms. It's larger in MSIE than in Netscape. I need it to always be the same size, regardless of browser used. (...) Do you mean the <FONT> tag? I tried defining "font" in my (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: set font size for entire body via stylesheet

(...) Have you tried any of the other value specifications for font-size? Does x-small not suit your needs? or em|ex|px|pc|mm|cm|in or %? Just as a check on what is happening in your style sheets and html, I might suggest trying one of the other (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.publish.html)

  set font size for entire body via stylesheet

I need some assistance working with a stylesheet. I cannot get either Netscape (7.1) or MS IE (6.0) to recognize the "font-size" attribute for the "body" inside my stylesheet. I've tried these: body { font-family: verdana; font-size: 7pt } body { (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Announcing DeepSpace.com

(...) Well, if you store it in a database, then you only need to get a directory listing the very first time the page loads (like when the thumbnails are created)...after that, it can just get the array from the database, which is most likely (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.publish.html, FTX)

  Re: Announcing DeepSpace.com

(...) Would you need to store it as a string an the database? Couldn't you just simply pass along a session variable that holds the array and use that? Although I guess if you wanted to add comments, you would have to store everything in a database. (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Announcing DeepSpace.com

XFUT .publish.html (...) Once you have the list of images in the directory in an array, you can store that array in a database field. Then, when you call up the image, look in the array for the next and previous images. You can use the PHP functions (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.html)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact