 Publishing / HTML / 319
Re: set font size for entire body via stylesheet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 20:55:48 GMT

At 08:05 PM 2/2/2004 +0000, Franklin W. Cain wrote:
I need some assistance working with a stylesheet.
I cannot get either Netscape (7.1) or MS IE (6.0)
to recognize the "font-size" attribute for the
"body" inside my stylesheet.  I've tried these:

body { font-family: verdana; font-size: 7pt }
body { font-size: 7pt; font-family: verdana }

...and neither one works.  I'm currently using this:

body { font-family: verdana }

...because, while the font *size* is not being
recognized (and obeyed), the font *family* **is.**

Please help!
Thanks in advance.
Franklin

I have IE 6.0, and it worked for me. But while I was setting up the test, I
realized I had misspelled the css filename in the html document, so always
check the spelling!

If you don't have this text

rel="StyleSheet"

in the <link> tag line, it won't work.