 Publishing / HTML / 287 (-10)
  New features at lego.bldesign.org

With 50+ MOCs on my site, I decided it was time to add a search feature. Check it out: (URL) quality has also been improved (thanks Kyle). --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: New features at Peeron.com

(...) right - but my options are: * _blank - which would pop up a new window (the 3rd window, mind you) * anything_else - which would refresh a window with that name... but is there a way to change the name of a window with JS? If so, I could rename (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Website help

(...) Yeah, I have no problem now either. Must of been a server problem. I only have the index and about page up, the rest are still in production. I think I've fixed the text overlap thing. -JHK (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Website help

(...) Everything worked fine for me. But the Modles and Links pages gave me 404's. And on the about page the first letter of the text on each line was overlapping the grey line going down making it hard to read. Mark P (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Website help

I've started making an HTML page. But for some reason, the main page freezes whenever it's loaded. Use control-alt-delete to close it. (URL) it freeze for anybody else? If it does, why does it freeze? Help would be greatly appreciated! -JHK (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Flash questions

I've uploaded the first 6 basic pages. There's a lot still, and there might be some bugs- but please tell me if it works, how long it takes to load, and what you think about the layout. (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Flash questions

(...) Yeah, I've made an effort to keep it simple: 4 buttons on the left, a title, and text and pictures organized in boxes. I think I'll use it as my main site. I've actually uploaded a test of the 4 main pages, but because ozbricks.net is down, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Flash questions

(...) Definitely. Although I'm not an <html> guru, I would have to say that using both in conjunction might be an alternative as well. (you don't want to overwhelm the audience with too many graphics, though.) (...) Yes, lack of funding. Many people (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Flash questions

(...) Well, maybe not as time efficient, but it allows you to make much more flexable websites with cool side-effects. (...) Is this really that much of a problem these days? I mean, can anybody surf the net properly and not eventually get flash? (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Flash questions

(...) AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...HAHAHHA!!! Sorry, but that seemed a real contridiction there -- I have played with Swish, Flash, and HTML in my time and I cannot see how HTML could be much easier and accomplish what it does at the same time. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact