 Publishing / HTML / 284
Re: Website help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 23:49:16 GMT

In lugnet.publish.html, John Henry Kruer writes:
I've started making an HTML page.  But for some reason, the main page
freezes whenever it's loaded.  Use control-alt-delete to close it.

http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/index.html

Does it freeze for anybody else?  If it does, why does it freeze?

Help would be greatly appreciated!

-JHK

Everything worked fine for me. But the Modles and Links pages gave me 404's.
And on the about page the first letter of the text on each line was
overlapping the grey line going down making it hard to read.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com