 Publishing / HTML / 285
Re: Website help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 00:42:58 GMT

In lugnet.publish.html, Mark Papenfuss writes:

Everything worked fine for me. But the Modles and Links pages gave me 404's.
And on the about page the first letter of the text on each line was
overlapping the grey line going down making it hard to read.

Yeah, I have no problem now either.  Must of been a server problem.  I only
have the index and about page up, the rest are still in production.  I think
I've fixed the text overlap thing.

-JHK