 Publishing / 612
Re: 2 mega-pixel digital cameras
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 23:28:29 GMT

On Mon, 19 Jul 1999 12:17:03 GMT, mattdm@mattdm.org (Matthew Miller) wrote:

Terry K <legoverse@geocities.com> wrote:
Those do look great.  I would like to get the new Nikon Coolpix 950, which is
similar in price and features, I believe.

Yeah, I've been looking into digital cameras recently (in fantasy-shopping
mode, sadly), and the Coolpix 950 is my top choice. And in the lower price
category, if you don't need zoom, the Coolpix 700 seems totally the best
choice.

Ahh.... Fantasy Shopping Mode.  I am well-aquainted with that.

-- Terry K --